We are looking for
Senior Financial Controller / FP&A Analyst (m/f/x)
Immediate superior: CFO Germany
- You prepare financial reports (at group, company, and cost centre level) and analyse financial performance.
- You use dashboards to interpret figures and data, review standardised financial reports (internal) and create presentations for various management meetings.
- You analyse financial data (including external data), trends and KPIs to implement countermeasures to help to achieve targets.
- You prepare, monitor, and control the process of annual strategic planning process, including budget and financial forecasts.
- You support the established of the monthly and annual liquidity planning and the regular working capital management in collaboration with the Group Treasury Department.
- You play an active role in M&A operations in collaboration with the Group Finance team and local management/ COMEX members (Committee Executives).
- You further optimize the internal control systems and processes (relevant KPIs).
- You develop plans and help to implement them to support the business in developing financial growth.
- You encourage the specialize colleagues by tracking and optimising of subsidies.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or accounting/ controlling/ finance or equivalent and at least 5 to 7 years of professional experience in FP&A/financial controlling.
- You have good financial modelling/ Excel skills (ideally including Power BI, VBA, macro programming) and a good knowledge of all MS Office applications.
- You have good communication and presentation skills and are fluent in (business) English and German (level B2 or better).
- You are pragmatic and able to solve new and complex problems with agility and speed.
- You have a structured way of working and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are familiar with accounting/controlling systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 or BOARD
- You have proven analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Permanent employment with attractive remuneration and 30 days holiday + 2 days off on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- Modern workstation with latest generation laptop and a mobile phone.
- An individual induction into your team as well as an onboarding day where you get to know all departments of the company.
- Subsidy for travel costs for the daily journey between home and work.
- An office, located in the heart of Munich (Sendlinger Tor) and the opportunity to work hybrid.
- Discounted day care place, subject to availability
- Low hierarchies and the opportunity to make a real difference.
- Excellent development opportunities for gifted talents.
- Diverse and exciting work and an effective role in a growth-oriented environment.
- Unique team spirit and welcoming corporate culture.
About Babilou Family Deutschland
At Babilou Family we believe that the best possible, sustainable education for children leads to a better world for all of us. Under to the motto "Business meets Purpose", as the largest private daycare provider in Germany, we create the best conditions for the early childhood education of children in an innovative and growth-oriented environment. The dynamic team of the Babilou Family works with heart, commitment, and professionalism - we all find fulfilment in our meaningful work. Our international network is a future-oriented source of ideas and ensures economic stability. Professional structures and innovative, sustainable approaches enable us to set and live by standards in the quality of education, the equipment of the nurseries and the training of our educators.